We’re currently testing a number of products and potentially in the future we’ll be able to use your existing battery. For now if you want to join Social Energy and get all the benefits and savings we would need you to replace your current battery and get the Social Energy Hub.
Articles in this section
- Switching to us
- What is the Social Energy hub?
- I have my own battery can I join you?
- How do I join Social Energy?
- Where is my welcome pack?
- Do I need to tell my old supplier before I switch?
- Why is my old supplier still charging me?
- When will I get my final bill from my old supplier?
- What happens to my credit or debit with my old supplier?
- Should I cancel my DD with my old supplier when I switch?