The social Energy hub is the controller that responds to grid trading and frequency response demands. It’s the part that makes the savings and benefits from Social Energy achievable. It’s always web connected, sending and receiving data from our AI server. Packed with powerful machine learning algorithms to forecast your home’s energy requirements up to 24 hours, this is how we create a truly intelligent storage system that is able to trade with the grid network. We think it’s the natural evolution for battery storage.
Articles in this section
- Switching to us
- What is the Social Energy hub?
- I have my own battery can I join you?
- How do I join Social Energy?
- Where is my welcome pack?
- Do I need to tell my old supplier before I switch?
- Why is my old supplier still charging me?
- When will I get my final bill from my old supplier?
- What happens to my credit or debit with my old supplier?
- Should I cancel my DD with my old supplier when I switch?