No, we’ll do that for you. Once you send us your meter readings, we’ll send them to your old supplier so they can close your account. You’ll receive your final bill within 6 weeks of switching.
Articles in this section
- Switching to us
- What is the Social Energy hub?
- I have my own battery can I join you?
- How do I join Social Energy?
- Where is my welcome pack?
- Do I need to tell my old supplier before I switch?
- Why is my old supplier still charging me?
- When will I get my final bill from my old supplier?
- What happens to my credit or debit with my old supplier?
- Should I cancel my DD with my old supplier when I switch?