There are a few reasons a supplier might stop you switching. Your supplier might not have your details if you've just moved in, you might be in a contract or you might have an outstanding balance. To find out if any of these apply to you speak to your supplier.
Articles in this section
- Switching to us
- What is the Social Energy hub?
- I have my own battery can I join you?
- How do I join Social Energy?
- Where is my welcome pack?
- Do I need to tell my old supplier before I switch?
- Why is my old supplier still charging me?
- When will I get my final bill from my old supplier?
- What happens to my credit or debit with my old supplier?
- Should I cancel my DD with my old supplier when I switch?