Yes, but not for very long and not for the whole visit. On average the power will be off for about 20 minutes.
Articles in this section
- Smart Meter Instructions & Energy Efficiency Guide
- Do I need to have a Smart meter?
- Smart Metering Installation Code of Practice
- What does ‘No WAN’ or ‘No HAN’ mean?
- Can smart meters be hacked?
- Are smart meters bad for my health?
- Will my supply be switched off when a smart meter is installed?
- When will I get my second generation (SMETs2) smart meter?
- I already have a smart meter; do I still need a new smart meter?
- Do I need to be home for a smart meter installation?