We’ll always try to give you notice if we can’t turn up to carry out your SMART meter exchange. If we unexpectedly can’t make it on the day and don’t give you any notice, we’ll credit you with £30 for the inconvenience. We’ll credit you within 10 days of the missed appointment and if we don’t, we’ll double it and credit you with £60. If you need to book another appointment, please contact us via the App.
Articles in this section
- Smart Meter Instructions & Energy Efficiency Guide
- Do I need to have a Smart meter?
- Smart Metering Installation Code of Practice
- What does ‘No WAN’ or ‘No HAN’ mean?
- Can smart meters be hacked?
- Are smart meters bad for my health?
- Will my supply be switched off when a smart meter is installed?
- When will I get my second generation (SMETs2) smart meter?
- I already have a smart meter; do I still need a new smart meter?
- Do I need to be home for a smart meter installation?